Ask the Counselor . . .

Dear Susan:
I’ve read in your column and in your blog that parents should call the police if their kids are violent or steal from them. My 19-year-old daughter dropped out of high school and still lives at home. She refuses to get a job or help out around the house. She has always had a mean streak, but recently she has begun attacking my wife and my 16-year-old son. My wife also discovered some of her jewelry was missing. We checked with a local pawnshop and got it back, but our daughter was unrepentant. She said she needed the money.


Forney Messenger

210 W. Broad St.
P.O. Box 936, Forney, TX 75126
Phone: 972-564-3121
Fax: 972-552-3599